21st May 2019
First quarter 2019 results
Morgan Pryce has delivered a strong start to 2019, negotiating numerous significant deals and acting on behalf of many prestigious clients.
Some of the most notable achievements of Q1 2019 include:
- Acting for LUC (Land Use Consultants), as the organisation moved its London HQ from King’s Cross to a 6,000 sq ft space in Waterloo.
- Assisting international dubbing company Zoo Digital with its continued global success, as it expanded its London presence with 2,000 sq ft on Wardour St in Soho.
- Negotiating on behalf of information and technology services firm Moof It to secure the first floor at 20 Noel Street in Soho.
- Securing a new office home for Beacon Rail on the 4th floor of 4 Matthew Parker Street. The 4,000 sq ft space benefits from an impressive manned reception, two passenger lifts, air conditioning, metal tiled suspended ceilings with integral LED lighting, full access raised floor, shower facilities and cycle storage.
- Facilitating the return of Nord Anglia Education’s global headquarters to London six years after the company’s re-location to Hong Kong. The organisation, which owns a string of 56 independent schools in more than 25 nations worldwide, took up 10,000 sq ft of premium space in Nova South. Chief executive Andrew Fitzmaurice said in a statement that the ‘homecoming’ will allow the business to operate centrally from the UK, while also basing offices across the globe.
- Completing a sublet of 2,500 sq. ft at Lector Court on Farringdon Road on behalf of tech design and innovation brand Tobias & Tobias.
- Assisting translation and interpreting firm OnCall Interpreters with a significant relocation, working with the company throughout the process — carrying out the search, negotiating terms, and ensuring the new lease was signed within two months. Cengiz Hulusi, financial controller at OnCall Interpreters, says: “Thank you Morgan Pryce for making what we expected to be a difficult experience of relocating office into a very pleasant experience.”
This news was brought to you by Morgan Pryce, a specialist tenant acquisition agent with offices in Oxford Circus and the City. Morgan Pryce specialises in search, negotiation and project management and works exclusively for tenants.