Our Knowledge Centre combines a unique set of useful tools to assist ALL office movers. Use our moving guides, office space calculator, dynamic rental map and other tools to get an idea of what type of office your company needs. We’ll make sure you get there.
Register for FREE now and get full access.
When you work in an office, you invariably work long hours. Add to this a lengthy commute, family and social commitments, and the last thing you want to do is make time to exercise. However, exercise is vital to staying healthy and fit, which in turn is vital for wellbeing. Luckily, there are some simple ways you can integrate exercise and fitness into your daily routine which, although they can’t replace a proper visit to the gym, can help to mitigate the effects of a sedentary lifestyle.
Here are five ways to keep an eye on your health and stay active during the working day:
• Bring in lunch from home so you can monitor what you eat. The little bit of effort it takes could have a huge impact on your health in the long run.
• Take the stairs. This one’s obvious: taking the stairs instead of the lift multiple times a day is great for overall fitness — and your heart too.
• Take breaks away from your desk, not just your work. Get up and walk around as much as you can.
• If you can, swap a commute by train or car for walking or cycling — even just a couple of times a week.
• Finally, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Not only is drinking plenty of water a safeguard against headaches and fatigue, studies have also shown that it enhances concentration, so it’s great for your productivity as well!
This news was brought to you by Morgan Pryce, a specialist tenant acquisition agent with offices in Oxford Circus and the City. Morgan Pryce specialises in search, negotiation and project management and works exclusively for tenants.